Summer Class Registration
Our summer program is super easy and has a Flexible Tuition designed to accommodate your summer vacations and plans. The goal for our summer programs is for everyone to be able to participate in classes and camps, but still be able to go on family vacations. To make this possible we offer a flexible tuition schedule for our classes during the summer, which means you sign up and pay for 6, 8 or 9/10 weeks of class. The more classes you attend, the more you save per class. Once your summer class request is received, you will be charged a $50 Summer Class Deposit per class requested. Then on May 12th the remaining summer tuition balance will be processed on your credit card on file with us. Registration is taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Summer Classes run from June 5th through August 12th
- Summer registration opens March 1st!
- For summer tuition rates, please see tuition charts below.
Summer Camp Registration
We have an awesome camp format that better serves working parents! We have camps Monday through Friday all summer long. Morning camps are 8:30-Noon and afternoon camps are 1:00-4:30. Full day campers (here for both morning and afternoon camps) will eat lunch with our staff and and have extra play time in the gym.
- Summer Camps run from May 31st through August 11th
- Summer camp registration opens March 1st!
- You can mix and match all of our 3 1/2 hour camps. If you come to morning and afternoon camp on the same day, just bring a lunch and your child can spend lunch with our staff!
- Gymnastics, Ninja and Theme Camps are $57 per half-day camp block.
- Prince & Princess Camps are $45 per day.
- Morning campers can add the lunch block with a 1:00 pick up or afternoon campers can be dropped off early at Noon for an additional $10. There is no additional lunch hour charge if you are enrolled in both morning and afternoon camps.
Fall Class Registration
Our school year session has begun, however, we still have room in many of our amazing classes! You can register for classes through our parent portal. Once your class request is received, you will be charged the $50 Annual Administration Fee as well as the first month’s tuition. If you start mid-month, your tuition will be pro-rated accordingly.
Fees for our school-year classes are broken up into nine monthly tuition payments. Once registered your ongoing tuition will be due on the 25th each month for the following month, unless you notify us otherwise prior to the 25th. Your Annual Administration Fee is due when you register for a school year session class and is only charged once per school year session. Registration is taken on a first-come, first-served basis. New students may enroll at any time on a space-available basis. If you are registering for a class through our customer portal you will submit your class request and once that submission is received by our office, we will process the charges for the Administration Fee and the current monthly tuition due and run the charges on the credit card on file.
- Classes run from August 21st through May 24th
- Each tuition payment covers four weeks of class with the exception of September (Mondays only), December and March payments which will be prorated.
- For monthly tuition rates, please see tuition charts below.